Crazyness in my life

Wierd happenings in my life starting with just the basics of what my life entitles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mirkwood, Middle Earth, New Zealand

I am a 24 yr old graduating senior at MBBC and I'm promised to a very wonderful man. I am one of 6 kids in my family and love all my siblings. I live with my best friend and will be moving out in may. Moving to Tx but currently in Wisconsin.I love meeting people and chatting. I'm very open to any discussion.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Romance is in the Air

Ok, so yesterday I was in a very odd and wierd mood and a little down, hence why I was writing some wierd depressing things. Today, however, I got to sleep in. Ahhh the bliss of knowing that half the day has passed when you awake. I was ever so glad to be able to sleep and not have my nasty annoying alarm clock going off. I am sure that my alarm clock loves the days off, cause then it won't get thrown into the wall or yanked out of the wall.

I went shopping today and I must admit I had fun. I usually hate and dread and well just imaging taking a five year old to a toy store and then tell them its time to leave, yeah.. well that would be me but with people trying to get me to go shopping. I got a really cute skirt that I am going to wear to my graduation and a shirt that is really sexy and cute and comfy. I also got my boyfriend some valintine gifts, small ones but thoughtful and romantic anyways.

I called my boyfriend today and you know what? He told me that he was shopping for me! Isn't that a wonderful thing to hear? that he was shopping... and well for me and not some other chick. ( I mean why have a chick when you can have the hen??)

I had a blast at work tonight and though I would love to stay and tell you all about it, my work is going to be calling me very early in the morning. My alarm told me that it was going to wake me up at 4:30a.m. and that means I will be at work at 5a.m. (blessings upon blessings i'm sure is that it doesn't take me a thousand years to get ready in the morning). Well I had dinner and now I'm going to go and talk to my man. He is so sweet and wonderful. I can't believe how blessed I am to have him want me.

I am going to send him his gift and card Monday, and I am sure it will get to him before Valentines day.... which is a good thing. Ok, I hear my name being called over and over and over... its my pillow wanting some time alone with me. :D I think i shall head off and go to sleep. Love ya all, my wonderful fans.
Joy



1 Comments:

Blogger Crazzie Me said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.. such a cute couple.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com