Crazyness in my life

Wierd happenings in my life starting with just the basics of what my life entitles.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mirkwood, Middle Earth, New Zealand

I am a 24 yr old graduating senior at MBBC and I'm promised to a very wonderful man. I am one of 6 kids in my family and love all my siblings. I live with my best friend and will be moving out in may. Moving to Tx but currently in Wisconsin.I love meeting people and chatting. I'm very open to any discussion.

Monday, February 21, 2005

I got to sleep in today, and that is always a good thing. I had a wake up call from Chris today and that is always enjoyable. I got to talk to him about lots of things and well fall asleep agian when we hung up. I love being able to do that on some days. Tomarrow I have to get up at 7am so that i can take my housemate to work and then head off to school for my many classes. Oh I made an appointment to get my hair highlighted, which i never had it done professionally before and so it should look 90% better then when I do it with store bought ones. I am looking forward to doing that.

I went to Mr. Underhills today so that Ruthie could exchange her dice and get a different color of them. She is buying them for her teacher and so i think its kewl that she is trying to get him ones that he would like. She also bought herself some too, as did I. I know I know.. i already have some, but I couldn't help but buy these ones. They were just too pretty not to get. And besides I can never have too many dice as a gamer,... right? I had thought about getting some for Chris, but i don't know if he would like me buying him some. I mean, I know that he doesn't have any dice that match, well that look cool and match anyways, but dice are so personal to a gamer, that I'm not sure what ones to get him. I saw some really girly pink ones that I thought he may like... just kidding. But they were rather girly. I don't know. I guess I'll just have to try to take him somewhere whilst I'm down in Texas to get dice.

I love my new hair cut. Its rather nice and though its not much shorter in the front, the back is shorter then it was, but that is cause I had it layered and the front was shorter then the back, now its about all even. I love it though. I can flip it out and it looks rather dashing.

oh well. I suppose I should get some sleep before my boyfriend calls me and the early birds (when there are birds here) start chirping to get me up. I'll post in a few days hopefully sooner.
Joy
Jerimiah 17:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com